International Dance Day 2021
Thursday 29th April 2021 is International Dance Day. Created by the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute ITI in 1982, International Dance Day aims to:
- Promote dance in all its forms across the world.
- Make people aware of the value of dance in all its forms.
- Enable the dance community to promote their work on a broad scale, so that governments and opinion leaders are aware of the value and importance of dance in all its forms and support it.
- Enjoy dance in all its forms for its own sake.
- Share the joy of dance with others.
To celebrate, Mrs Games, Head of Dance and Miss Gould put together a video showcasing dance at Weatherhead.
For more information about International Dance Day, please visit: www.international-dance-day.org